
Window paine
Around my heart
Shadows streak
Around my heart
In here
We need a little hope
I want to turn you on
I used to be a little boy
So old in my shoes
Nothing left to say
And all I've left to do
Is run away from you
And she led me on, down
With secrets I can't keep
No more promise no more sorrow
No longer will I follow
Can anybody hear me
I just want to be me
What moonsongs
Do you sing your babies?
What sunshine do you bring?
hungry, hungry again
i saw my reflection in a snow covered hill
'til the landslide brought it down
and right as rain, i'm not the same but
i feel the same, i feel nothing
no apologies ever need be made, i know you better than you fake it
to see that we don't care to shake these zipper blues
and we don't know just where our bones will rest
to dust i guess
forgotten and absorbed into the earth below
the street heats the urgency of sound
as you can see there's no one around
You're all I notice
In a crowded room
Your vacant motives
Unmoved, revealed
blank page is all the rage
never meant to say anything
travel the world
traverse the skies
your home is here
within my heart
I'll lay roses at your feet
Till you decide there is
something great in you
I'll lay roses at your feet
Till you decide there is
something great in you
BILLY CORGAN
1 commento:
questo mi piace!
:)
Posta un commento